Friday 3 May 2013

uglified




Labour day (01/05)- the day my self esteem was at its lowest. 
I became the guinea pig for my sister's little fashion inspiration and the outfit looked great. But I don't. 
It took great courage to step out of the house, I'm not even kidding. 
On the way to town, I happened to glance up at my reflection in the glass and I was horrified at my image. At that moment, tears welled up and negative thoughts about my appearance flooded my mind. 
And that scared me because I see myself as a rather optimistic person. 
Within those few minutes, I couldn't think of any reason why anyone wanted to acknowledge me as their friend. 
"All of God's creation is beautiful."
I tried so hard to believe that but no, I simply couldn't. 


and I'm sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment